The Best Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Naruto RPG

Fun Naruto RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Leaf Village

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GracefulRose
Kage and Admin
Kage and Admin
GracefulRose

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-20

The Leaf Village Empty
PostSubject: The Leaf Village   The Leaf Village Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:37 am

Okay my people, since i am kage, i'm going to set some boundries to keep our village safe and fun!

Please do not God mod, it annoys every one, mostly myself.

Spamming is not excepted, keep the topic on the village, like how we can improve or how to allie with other villages.

Keep it clean, i dont want to go around fixing words you say from cussing, we do have young people who come here, and we dont want them to learn bad words.

Finally, respect other villages, and villagers. We want peace, and to be friends with all.Do not say we are better, or someone elses village is better, cause we are all equal, cause we are all Great Ninjas.

Thank you~
Your kage, GracefulRose
Back to top Go down
GracefulRose
Kage and Admin
Kage and Admin
GracefulRose

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-20

The Leaf Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Village   The Leaf Village Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 5:51 pm

I would like to add that you can post her about setting more rules if you like, but no rules are going to be taken off the board. So da as you please, but no as you do O.o lol
Back to top Go down

The Leaf Village
Page 1 of 1